Quality Recommendation : NOT REVIEWED YET
No quality comments at this time.
Quality Ingredients Key
Analysis / Label
|Crude Protein (Min.)||62%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||18%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||--|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)||--|
|Total Microorganisms (Max.)||--|
Manufacturer’s Product Description
Unique Ferret Epigen 90™ features:
- The first extruded dry diet/kibble ferret food that is Starch Free™ (Epigen™ does what “Grain Free” pet foods only pretend to do)
- More closely resembles the food your ferret is designed to eat
- Has the natural flavor and taste that ferrets truly desire
- Is replete with all the critical food elements Wysong was first to put into pet foods – probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, natural form antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Rich in omega-3’s and other essential fatty acids
- Made in the USA at Wysong manufacturing facilities with ingredients from USDA and FDA approved domestic sources
Wysong Epigen™ represents the first important kibble pet food innovation in almost 60 years and moves conventional dry extruded pet foods much closer to the high protein meat-based, starchless foods carnivores are genetically designed for. With that, they are given greater opportunity to enjoy their full natural health.
* Note: Most product descriptions come straight from the manufacturer. Our recommendations and scoring data are below.
The amount fed should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet’s eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutrition formulation. Ferrets should have fresh food and water available at all times. Transition Instructions Please introduce gradually. Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Ferret Epigen 90 is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Ferret Epigen 90 with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again. The amount fed should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet’s eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutritional formulation. Ferrets should have fresh food and water available at all times.
Chicken Meal, Organic Chicken, Meat Protein Isolate, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (a preservative), Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Inulin, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, Yeast Culture, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis Fermentation Product.